MISSION & OBJECTIVES
"SUPPORTING THE GROWTH OF SQUASH GLOBALLY THROUGH COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT, PROVIDING EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND PLAYER WELLBEING"
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT • EQUAL OPPORTUNITY • PLAYER WELLBEING
WE ENHANCE COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT BY:
- Providing recycled squash gear and coaching tools to outreach programmes
- Providing visibility and media exposure to all partner outreach programmes and connecting them with the PSA
- Providing scholarships for underprivileged children to attend Squash and Leadership camps
- Providing a PSA World Tour Player Membership to promising players
- Facilitating and encouraging legacy outreach community programmes from every major PSA Event
WE CHAMPION EQUAL OPPORTUNITY BY:
- Hosting Squash University workshops to provide educational and networking opportunities for athlete development.
- Providing psychological tools to support our players mental health
Celebrating and recognizing achievement and collaboration of the Squash community through the annual PSA Awards
- Crafting a mentorship programme that involves former professional players as mentors for up-and-coming juniors.
WE SUPPORT PLAYER WELLBEING BY:
Hosting women in sports advocacy events to provide exposure and visibility.
Funding women squash exhibition events.
Funding and supporting the attendance and sustainability of women Squash clinics, camps and initiatives.
Providing visibility and supporting squash programs that foster cross cultural cooperation to provide equal opportunity.
Publishing marketing material and media pieces that gives exposure to all demographics.