Submit your thoughts on outdoor squash for the chance to win one of 7 squash prizes
Unless otherwise indicated by yourself in signing up to the PSA Foundation Newsletter, your email address will only be used to notify you on any competition updates. Your email address will not be shared with anyone outside the PSA Foundation. No other personal information is collected in this survey. The results of this survey will be shared publicly, with no reference to any personally identifiable information about any individuals.
1. The “Outdoor Squash Perception Survey” (hereafter referred to as “the Giveaway”) is promoted by PSA Foundation (hereafter referred to as “the Promoter”) a charity registered in England and Wales (charity number: 1172490) whose registered ofﬁce is at Top Floor West, 46 The Calls, Leeds, United Kingdom, LS2 7EY.
2. The Giveaway is open people aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or running the Giveaway.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the Giveaway.
4. Route to entry for the Giveaway is by completing the survey.
5. To successfully enter the Giveaway, entrants must complete all mandatory questions in the form and successfully submit it.
6. Each participant is only allowed one entry.
7. The Giveaway dates are from Wednesday 2nd November, 2022.
8. Closing date for entries will be 11:59pm UK time Friday 23rd December, 2022. After this date no further entries to the Giveaway will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of circumstances outside its control or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the Giveaway will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the Giveaway.
12. The prizes are:
- 2 Tickets to either the British Open, World Tour Finals or PSA World Championships. Depending on winners preference and location.
- 3x SQUASHTV Annual Passes. 1 pass per winner (3 winners across the SQUASHTV passed)
- British Open 2022 A3 Poster Signed by the Winners of the tournament. Paul Coll & Hania El Hammamy
- 2020 Canary Wharf Classic A3 Poster Signed by all Players
13. No cash or other monetary alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability.
14. Winners will be chosen at random, from all eligible entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
15. The winners will be notified by email within 30 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The Promoter will request an address to send the winner their prize.
17. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering the Giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The Giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.