The PSA Foundation is a registered charity which serves as the philanthropic arm of the Professional Squash Association (PSA) and PSA World Tour.
Our purpose is to positively impact communities where professional squash has an influence. We leverage the professional tour as a catalyst for positive change around the world.
We do this by uniting the squash community, leaving a lasting legacy where professional squash is played, supporting community programmes, and facilitating collaboration within the sport.
By supporting PSA Foundation, you enable us to unite communities across the globe, supporting players at all levels and backgrounds, further growing the sport and increasing it’s accessibility.
Ways to Support Us
Make a donation
By making a donation to PSA Foundation, you enable us to:
- Ship donated squash gear to community initiatives around the world that support underserved populations
- Introduce squash to schools and youth groups at PSA Tour tournaments
- Support projects that break down barriers to participation such as outdoor squash
- Provide hardship relief to professional squash players who need it including injury and mental health support.
- Provide funding and resources to urban and grassroots programmes.
Become A Member
For £25 annually- which is the equivalent price of a pack of squash balls- you can not only support our work but access a wide range of member benefits:
Early specials on selected tournament tickets, including the yearly Canary Wharf Classic, Tournament of Champions, Manchester Open & British Open tournaments!
- Discounted SquashSkills membership
- Special members only offers for ProAm clinics at events
- Exclusive access to member events with players and legends
- Salming merchandise giveaway competitions
- Member newsletter
Did you know that when you shop through Amazon you can also support the PSA Foundation?
Eligible on the majority of items, Amazon will donate 0.5% of the item price to the Foundation at no expense of the Foundation or the customer. Follow this link below:
Click here to make your chosen charity the PSA Foundation -UK
Click here to make your chosen charity the PSA Foundation -US
Or visit the smile.amazon website for your country
Rebound is a PSA Foundation initiative to collect usable squash gear and send the donations across the world. We hand pick the programmes that receive Rebound donations so we know we’re sending squash gear to underserved area that can’t afford the equipment.
Rebound is part of our plan to grow squash in a positive and helpful way. Recycling old gear is an environmentally friendly way to get children into the sport.
Share our work on social media
By sharing our work on social media, you raise awareness of our work across the globe- raising the profile of squash and encouraging more people to get involved with this fantastic game.
We have a presence on a number of different social channels, take a look below: