The Sumner Malik Charity Event takes place this Saturday, August 3, and PSA Foundation members have an exclusive 20% discount on tickets.
Get your tickets while you still can for this fantastic event that sees 10 world class professionals battle it out in England v Rest of the World battle. You can also get on court with the stars of the PSA World Tour and take part in a coaching masterclass from some of the world’s most renowned coaches.
The team line ups are:
Your discount code is:
Buy your tickets at:
Check out all that’s involved in the day’s activities in the schedule below:
- 10.30am: Attendants check-in
- 11.00am: 1 hour 30 min coaching workshop delivered by representatives from Squash Skills, the Nick Matthew Coaching Academy and Lee Drew.
- 12.30pm: Lunch Break
- 13.30pm: Pro player meet and greet & squash challenges
- 14.00pm: Play-a-pro experience (15 minutes on court playing 3-quarters, 4 guests per court, pro players rotate court every 5 minutes)
- 15.00pm: Pro player meet and greet & squash challenges session 2
- 15.30pm: Shower and change
- 16.00pm: England VS ROTW – Two teams of 5, best of three games.
- 18.30pm: Dinner/BBQ – (Included in Gold Package and Pro Show ticket prices)
- Follow on: Danny Lee band & social at the bar
- Opportunities for guests to play amongst themselves throughout the day
Sumner Malik Charity Event founder Russell Munns recently made a fantastic contribution to the event’s causes and the PSA Foundation by flying to New York to meet urban squash programme CitySquash, whereby he joined them on a bike ride all the way up to Niagara Falls in Canada.
During this feat, he raised an impressive £800 towards Sumner’s legacy to get more children playing squash.
You can support Russell’s efforts and the legacy of Sumner Malik by coming down to the charity event on Saturday!