EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS WHEN YOU BECOME A PSA FOUNDATION MEMBER
Sign up to become a member of the PSA Foundation and get exclusive benefits such as early specials on selected tournament tickets including the Canary Wharf Classic.
The PSA Foundation is the charitable arm of the Professional Squash Association (PSA) and was created with a clear mission statement: To support and grow squash globally through community involvement, elevating equal opportunity and fostering player wellbeing.
By becoming a member you will be helping support the initiatives and the fantastic work of the PSA Foundation, whilst also gaining access to many exclusive benefits, including:
· Early specials on selected tournament tickets - including the Canary Wharf Classic and more!
· Discounted PSA Salming merchandise
· Special member only offers for ProAm clinics at events
· Exclusive access to member events with players and legends
· Member newsletter and special SQUASHTV clips
A one-year membership to the PSA Foundation costs 24.99 GBP/Year.
Professional Squash Association Foundation is a UK registered Charity; Number 1172490
Copyright 2017 by PSA Foundation